THUNDER BAY MINOR FOOTBALL ASSOCIATION SEEKS HEAD COACH FOR BOTH U16 & U18 PROGRAMS IN 2020
The position is for one-year with the option (at the discretion of TBMFA) of a second year after a thorough performance review by the league. The successful candidate will lead the 2020 Thunder Bay Knights U16 or U18 Program.
Interested candidates should have at minimum the following qualifications:
- Successful completion of:
- Competition Introduction - Position Coach
- Respect in Sport
- Making Head Way in Football
- Safe Contact
- A demonstrated ability to manage a group or team of youth athletes
- Proof of Vulnerable Sector Check
The following qualifications will be considered extremely valuable:
- Previous experience within a High-Performance Program
- Relevant professional experience
The U16 & U18 Head Coaches will be responsible for:
- Player evaluation & selection throughout the various phases of selection
- The selection of their coaching staff (at the discretion of TBMFA)
- Practice planning (within the schedule set by TBMFA)
- Overseeing a complete training system for the athletes
- The adherence to the Code of Conduct by all players, coaches & staff
- Promoting the overall development of our U16 & U18 program, which includes working cooperatively with TBMFA executive
Interested candidates are invited to submit in confidence their resume outlining coaching experience, qualifications, certification information, coaching philosophy and other pertinent information to the email address below NO LATER THAN 12:00 NOON FRIDAY, JANUARY 3, 2020.
Please ensure you include which program you are applying for. Late applications and phone inquiries may not be considered.
U16/U18 Coordinator, Thunder Bay Minor Football Association