The Concussion Awareness documents can be obtained by clicking the link below.
Concussion Awareness Link by Football Canada
Graduated Return to Play Protocal by Sports Concussion Institute
If you are having issues viewing these documents please ensure you have Adobe PDF Reader installed on your computer.
Click here to install Adobe Reader.
· Does not know time, date, place, period of game, score of opposing team, score of game
· General confusion
· Cannot remember things that happened before and after the injury
· Knocked out
· Feels dazed
· Feels dinged or stunned; having my bell rung
· Sees stars, flashing lights
· Ringing in the ears
· Loss of vision
· Sees double or blurry
· Stomachache/stomach pain, nausea
· Poor coordination or balance
· Blank stare/glassy eyed
· Slurred speech
· Slow to answer questions or follow directions
· Easily distracted
· Poor concentration
· Strange or inappropriate emotions (i.e. laughing, crying, getting mad easily)
· Not playing as well