RESPECT IN SPORT
All TEAM STAFF (Coaches, Managers, Trainers) must complete Respect In Sport. Respect in Sport Program is an education program for coaches to assist them in the prevention of harassment, abuse and bullying in sport. The purpose of the program is to impact on attitudes, skills, and knowledge of the coaches that will result in a safe, sportsmanlike environment for all players, coaches, and parents.
Respect in Sport Program is offered ONLINE ONLY and is 3 hours in total (6 x 30 minute modules).
REGISTRATION INFO (please read carefully):
1. Go to the Respect in Sport website and a new window will open.
2. Choose your desired language
3. Click "NEW TO THE PROGRAM? CLICK TO REGISTER NOW" (Top left box)
4. Click "REGISTER - LETS REGISTER A NEW USER"
5. Complete the registration form, select FOOTBALL under ASSOCIATION SELECTION. (NOTE: username and password are case specific.)
*ONTARIO POSTAL CODES NOT ACCEPTED!! USE POSTAL CODE: R3B-2Z6
Once complete, you will be taken to the main page of the course.
- Enter your username and password, then click submit
- To return to where you left off in the course, click on the first module and/or section button without checkmarks in them.
- If you've forgotten your username or password please contact the help desk email/phone provided on their website.
- If you've taken RIS for another sport and want to apply it to Football, please log-in and add Football to your profile.
- If you have questions regarding the course or website, please refer to the RIS Course Instructions, FAQ or Help links on their website.
- Please ensure you have speakers and/or a headset attached to your computer and they are turned on.