Respect in Sport Program is only offered online and in a total of 3 hours in length. The course consists of 6 modules, each 30 minutes in length.
Please read carefully before entering the Respect in Sport website.
All Users: If you have questions regarding the Respect in Sport (RIS) curriculum or your passwords please consult the RIS Course Instructions or the FAQ or Help links on the Respect In Sport website. Please ensure you have speakers and/or a headset attached to your computer and they are turned on.
- Go to the Respect in Sport website and a new window will open.
- Choose your desired language
- On the next page find New Registration which is on the right side of the web page
- VERY IMPORTANT STEP: Select Football from the drop down menu.
- Complete the registration form as best as possible, please note the username and password are case specific. HINT: To avoid forgetting, choose a common user name and password when registering (i.e. same as your email or other online accounts) NOTE: ONTARIO POSTAL CODES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IN THE FORM. USE R3B-2Z6
- Once you have clicked submit and all information has been accepted, you will be taken directly to the main page of the course curriculum.
- Enter your username and password, then click submit
- To return to where you left off in the course, click on the first module and/or section button without checkmarks in them.
- If you've forgotten your RIS username or password please contact the help desk email/phone provided on the RIS website.
- If you've taken RIS for another sport and want to apply it to Football, please log-in and add Football to your profile. Football Manitoba can only view